Contacts and Credits
The materials for the iStudy for Success! tutorials were originally developed in the late 1990's at the Jack P. Royer Center for Learning and Academic Technologies, a professional development unit of the Commonwealth College at Penn State University.
Additional materials were developed and assistance was provided by the University Learning Centers (now Penn State Learning) , Penn State, University Park, http://pennstatelearning.psu.edu/.
Original Version Credits
The development of the original version of iStudy for Success! tutorials was definitely a team effort.
- Dr. Ann Deden: Director, The Royer Center
- Dr. Graham Glynn: Director, The Royer Center
- Dr. John Harwood: Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Dr. Marilynne Stout: Director, Education Technology Services
- Brett Bixler: Senior Instructional Designer
- Vicki Carter: Instructional Designer
- Yvonne Clark: Instructional Designer
- Cindy Decker Raynak: Instructional Designer
- Catherine Chambers: Writer/Editor
- Mary Janzen: Writer/Editor
- Gwynne Kinley: Writer/Editor
- John Spotts: Instructional Multimedia Producer
- Brian Clark: Actor
- Laurie Kemmerer: Actor
- Edward Reynolds: Computer Programmer
- Dana Sheikholeslami: Graphics Designer/Illustrator
- David Stong: Microcomputer Information Specialist
- Denise Wagner: Graphics Support Specialist
- Franklin Westbrook: Graphics Designer/Illustrator
- Beth Witter: Staff Assistant
- Kyoo-Lak Cho: Graduate Assistant
- Bonnie Jackson: Graduate Assistant
- Shawn Jenkins: Graduate Assistant
- Steven King: Graduate Assistant
- Pam Loughner: Graduate Assistant
- Sung Hyun Park: Graduate Assistant
- Kerry Thorne: Graduate Assistant
- Wenyi Ho: Intern
- Gaylene Douctre: Asst. Prof., Exercise & Sports Science
- Jane McCandless: Counselor
- Stan Nowak: Assoc. Prof., Sp. Hum. & Social Sciences
- Jack Ousey: Assoc. Prof., Earth & Mineral Sciences
- Gerry Santoro: Lead Programmer, Information Technology Services
- Joe Schall: Instructor, Earth & Mineral Science
- Larry Spence: Director, Schreyer Institute for Innovation in Learning
- Erin MacNeal Rehrig: University Learning Centers
- Angelique Bacon-Woodard: University Learning Centers
- Michele Steele: Learning Assistance Center Coordinator
- Andy Tellep: Instructional Design Specialist & CompSci Faculty
- Joan Thomson: Assoc. Prof. of Rural Soc.
- Barbara Wade: Sr. DUS Programs Coordinator
- Carol Wright: Assoc. Libr. Librarianship
- Kyle Brannon: Acting Director/Graphics Illustrator
- Dr. Lori Bechtel: Shaped the cooperative learning tutorial.
- Dr. David Jonassen: Contributed to the problem-solving tutorial.
- Dr. John Menapace: Shaped problem-solving tutorial & courseware design.
- Steven Schrum: Arranged freshman interviews.
- Dr. Linda Shoop: Shaped several tutorials, including Stress Management.
- David Silverstein: Developed materials for Peer Tutoring.